Our mission is to provide an education that focuses on the individual student and develops the potential of each child.
Our goal is to provide each student with the requisite skills, refinement of character, and love of Torah necessary to lead lives as contributing members of Klal Yisrael and society.
We the teachers of TDS, pledge to our students, to make a sincere and continuous effort to…
- Act professionally and caring
- Make learning meaningful and relevant
- Set high academic standards that are based on the individual needs of the student
- Involve parents in their children’s education through strong communication and parent volunteer opportunities
- Promote respect for individual differences
- Role model and encourage Middos: To develop a range of personal principles within the context of broad Jewish character development
- Role model and encourage Limud Torah: To have a love of Torah study for its own sake and a desire to make such study a part of daily life
- Role model and encourage Kedusha: To form outstanding standards in the areas of speech, action, thought and dress
- Role model and encourage Ahavas Yisroel: To love and respect every individual Jew and the Jewish people as a whole
- Role model and encourage Kavod HaTorah: To have and display admiration and reverence for Torah scholars, past and present
- Role model and encourage Kavod Habrios: To love and respect all people and all of Hashem’s creations.
- Role model and encourage Kavod Hamakom: To display respect for the place of learning and Tefila